Clearwater police remind visitors: No booze on the beach
Mar 17th, 2018 06:06 UTC CLEARWATER BEACH, Fla (WFLA) - With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner and spring break in full swing, many may be heading to Clearwater Beach ready to party.
Buccaneers sign K Chandler Catanzaro to 3
Mar 17th, 2018 05:12 UTC TAMPA, Fla. (AP) ' The Tampa Bay Buccaneers hope they've solved their kicking woes. Again. Free agent Chandler Catanzaro becomes the latest kicker to get an opportunity to stop a seemingly never-ending carousel of potential solutions,
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612 – 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Clearwater police remind visitors: No booze on the beach
- Buccaneers sign K Chandler Catanzaro to 3
- Vetoed: These Tampa Bay projects got cut by the governor
- Column: Turning back time in Florida
- Florida CRE industry has 12-figure annual impact
- Prost Kitchen + Bar adds to USF area restaurant scene
- Ultra’s New App Takes The Festival Experience To Another Level
- Camping, Golf, Tiki Bars; Military Bases Are Vacation Spots For Some Retirees