Duke Energy’s new Florida president brings M&A, legal experience
Apr 26th, 2018 14:44 UTC Duke Energy Florida, a subsidiary of Duke Energy Corp. (NYSE ' Stempien's appointment means there are two women in the top jobs at the largest utilities serving the Tampa Bay area.Quite a lot has been going on:Duke Energy announces new Florida lead .
Queen of the Sugar Sand: Clearwater native helping shape image of beach
Apr 26th, 2018 10:14 UTC CLEARWATER ' If you've visited Clearwater Beach in the last 25 years, the odds are good you've come under the influence of Lisa Chandler. With Pier 60 concessions and the annual .
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612 – 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Duke Energy’s new Florida president brings M&A, legal experience
- Queen of the Sugar Sand: Clearwater native helping shape image of beach
- Florida State’s Martin closes in on NCAA baseball win record
- Royal Guardsmen return, Snoopy in tow, 50 years after Florida’s first pop hit
- Risk of sea level rise hurting South Florida home values, new research shows
- First meeting for USF consolidation group underscores big task ahead
- Weather forecast: Sunny, drier conditions continue Thursday
- Duke Energy announces new Florida leadership