15-year-old Plant City girl goes missing from school, Florida Missing Child Alert issued Dec 12th, 2017 22:40 UTC,
WATCH: Sting performs with The Florida Orchestra to raise record funds Dec 12th, 2017 21:39 UTC,
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612 – 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- 15-year-old Plant City girl goes missing from school, Florida Missing Child Alert issued
- WATCH: Sting performs with The Florida Orchestra to raise record funds
- Tyre McCants, USF’s brawny bruiser of a receiver
- Florida Strawberry Festival: The Band Perry Cancels Concert
- Why America’s Special Ops Command Is Recruiting Disruptors
- Tampa Police Search For Missing 15-Year
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Dec. 13
- St. Petersburg, Florida Wasatch Labs Formulation Announces NEW Formulation cGMP Capabilities for Quality (.WasatchContractManufacturing.com)