The Florida Aquarium
Channelside Bay Plaza
Tampa’s Electric Streetcars (Trolley)
From estuary to condos: A look at Tampa’s Channelside (years back), After the war, the Florida . aquarium, the Forum, the Tampa Bay History Center — plus several large-scale residential projects leading the way, this area is enjoying new life as a destination for both locals and tourists.
17 for ‘17: Top Tampa Bay business stories of the year (many weeks now), After building up strong reserves in the non-hurricane years, state-run Citizens Property Insurance and the mix of little-known, Florida-based small insurers . up an in-the-works expansion of the TECO Line Streetcar.
The Streetcar Swindle (years back), But unlike in previous generations, transit is not the streetcar’s purpose. A 2007 Wall Street Journal article titled “A Streetcar Named Aspire: Lines Aim to Revive . historic Ybor City to the Florida Aquarium,
Around the State (years back), at the Port of Tampa as a centerpiece for the Channelside District, a retail/restaurant complex. Supporters say the Forrestal would fit well with adjacent tourist venues, such as the Florida Aquarium, Garrison Seaport and Ybor City.
- Top 10 style trends from the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018 season February 17, 2018
- Models rocked ‘vagina mohawks’ so hard at New York Fashion Week February 17, 2018
- Olivia Buckland flashes her cleavage in a scarlet suit with sexy keyhole cut February 17, 2018
- What’s the best plank for sexy side abs February 17, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Metallic Dress Looks Sexy on the Red Carpet but Downright Magical Blowing in the Wind February 17, 2018
- The Color of Kaia Gerber’s Bikini Will Put You in a Blissful Trance February 17, 2018
- B’wood’s bikini bombshells February 17, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Vandy extends home winning win streak by beating Florida
- 7 reasons why you should check out the Cortez Fishing Festival
- FL Star launches new website for Arrowhead Reserve
- St. Pete Police Report Dramatic Decrease In Car Thefts
- Real estate briefs
- Two students wounded by gunfire outside Tampa’s Middleton High campus
- Plan your weekend Feb. 16-18: Florida State Fair, Cirque du Soleil, Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest, comedians Iliza Shlesinger, Mike Epps
- Clearwater City Offices To Close For Presidents’ Day