Clearwater Beach’s well-deserved reputation as one of America’s finest beaches has lured countless families and couples to its broad, sandy shores and beachfront hotels. Spread along a narrow, 3-mile stretch of the Pinellas Peninsula on the Gulf Coast, Clearwater Beach straddles the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the west, and tranquil Tampa Bay to the east. This location between the 2 waters, and Clearwater’s proximity to Tampa, offer visitors ample activities like sunbathing on white sandy beaches, diving into a game of beach volleyball, renting fishing boats, taking a dolphin-watching cruise, parasailing or heading to a mainland museum or aquarium.
Clearwater Beach Photos – Taken May 2011.
- Karlie Kloss Teaches Teenage Girls How to Code March 16, 2018
- UConn Women Welcome Awestruck St. Francis (Pa.) For NCAA Tournament Opener March 16, 2018
- UConn Insider Podcast: Previewing The Women’s NCAA Tournament March 16, 2018
- No. 6 DePaul holds off Oklahoma 90-79 in women’s NCAA tournament opener March 16, 2018
- Women discuss breaking barriers in sports and in life at San Jose State University March 16, 2018
- Ottawa-Glandorf girls basketball season ends at Division III state semifinals March 16, 2018
- Mountaineer girls lacrosse prepares for 2018 season March 16, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Vetoed: These Tampa Bay projects got cut by the governor
- Column: Turning back time in Florida
- Florida CRE industry has 12-figure annual impact
- Prost Kitchen + Bar adds to USF area restaurant scene
- Ultra’s New App Takes The Festival Experience To Another Level
- Camping, Golf, Tiki Bars; Military Bases Are Vacation Spots For Some Retirees
- St. Patrick’s Day brewery parties in South Florida
- St. Patrick’s Day started in Florida, not Boston, USF professor says