Tampa Bay is known for excellent beaches, night life, theme parks and a diverse culture, as well as being the location of the U.S. Central Command Headquarters and one of the nations’ top-notch veterans hospitals – The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
“Activated in 1972, the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care.” – taken from their website.
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine (Health Sciences Center) is an affiliate of the James A. Haley VA.
James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
U.S. Central Command Headquarters
- Amanda Holden appears TOPLESS as she flashes the flesh in boob September 19, 2017
- One magazine dared to Photoshop Emily Ratajkowski’s boobs, and she is not having it September 19, 2017
- Back to her breast! Daisy Lowe puts on a busty display in leather skater dress at glamorous design awards… as she recovers from September 19, 2017
- Amanda Holden goes braless beneath raunchy nude mesh top as she joins lookalike daughter Lexi, 11, at the star September 19, 2017
- No one’s looking at your make-up! Cheryl Maitland flaunts ample assets as she goes topless in smokey September 19, 2017
- Too Rude! Kelly Dodd Strips Down & Shows Off Boobs In Raunchy ‘RHOC’ Clip September 19, 2017
- Ariel Winter nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction in a sexy dress with thigh September 19, 2017
- Instagram model announces no more bikini pics, loses 70,000 followers September 19, 2017
- A CNN Anchor Had To Abruptly End An Interview After A Guest Repeatedly Brought Up Boobs September 19, 2017
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Bishop Moore win streak vs. Florida volleyball team ends at Berkeley Prep
- Temple Terrace Election Day is almost here: Vote DAVID for MAYOR
- Airplane makes emergency landing on Sand Key
- Tampa, FL 60 Second Forecast
- Why don’t certain bands and tours come to Tampa? Here are five reasons
- Hundreds turn out for Greek Festival in Fitchburg
- Tampa Bay After Irma: Withlacoochee Evacuations, Humane Society Looting, Debris Pickup, Roof Repair
- Girls Weekend in West Palm Beach, Florida
- No rust: Buccaneers overpower visiting Bears to win season
- Festival Preview: Earthdance 2017 is a synchronized, global dance party
- POSTPONED MEETING - Historic Preservation Commission - HPC
- TODAY'S MEETING IS CANCELLED - Public Art Committee Meeting
- General Employees Retirement Board
- CANCELLED --ETCRP/Aesthetics & Beautification Subcommittee Meeting
- Tampa Heights Riverfront Community Redevelopment Area Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- POSTPONED Architectural Review Commission
- CANCELLED FOR SEPTEMBER Neighborhood Watch Partnership Sector C Monthly Meeting
- **Meeting Canceled** Neighborhood Watch Partnership Sector F Monthly Meeting
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.