Tampa Bay is known for excellent beaches, night life, theme parks and a diverse culture, as well as being the location of the U.S. Central Command Headquarters and one of the nations’ top-notch veterans hospitals – The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
“Activated in 1972, the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care.” – taken from their website.
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine (Health Sciences Center) is an affiliate of the James A. Haley VA.
James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
U.S. Central Command Headquarters
- Bella Hadid Wears Sheer Black Top in Sexy Instagram Series April 21, 2018
- Paris Jackson FaceTimes Cara Delevingne from her holiday in Venice following ‘split’ claims… a month after they were seem passionately kissing April 21, 2018
- All of the Adorable Baby Stormi Pics Kylie Jenner Has Shared (So Far) April 21, 2018
- The “Party Gods” Got Kendall Jenner, but the Fashion Gods LOVE Her Outfit April 21, 2018
- Ariana Grande Makes a Surprise Appearance at Coachella, Performs New Single ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ April 21, 2018
- Selena Gomez Has Junk Food-Filled Viewing Party for Amy Schumer’s I Feel Pretty April 21, 2018
- Stalker broke into Taylor Swift’s NYC home and took nap, police say April 21, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Retired Florida deputy running 390 miles from Ft. Myers to Tallahassee to honor fallen deputies
- Greystar Sells South Florida Portfolio
- Louder Than a Bomb Poetry Festival Returns to South Florida
- MacDill Reservists provide medical care during Arctic Care 2018
- St. Pete says wastewater spill never reached the bay. Its own report says otherwise.
- Florida Love: record number Sunshine State teams register for SC Festival of Discovery
- Howard Altman: Tampa company analyzed strike on Syrian facilities
- Florida Blue’s new subsidiary bringing home health care and more to Tampa Bay region