Tampa Bay is known for excellent beaches, night life, theme parks and a diverse culture, as well as being the location of the U.S. Central Command Headquarters and one of the nations’ top-notch veterans hospitals – The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
“Activated in 1972, the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care.” – taken from their website.
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine (Health Sciences Center) is an affiliate of the James A. Haley VA.
James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
U.S. Central Command Headquarters
- ‘Shalom Bollywood: The Untold Story of Indian Cinema’: Film Review | Mumbai 2017 October 21, 2017
- Paris Hilton Goes Tastefully Topless In A Pic On Instagram October 20, 2017
- X Factor hopeful Tracy Leanne Jefford suffers unfortunate wardrobe malfunction as she reveals a little too much beneath ill October 20, 2017
- Two Friends with Totally Different Bikini Bodies Land Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Gig October 20, 2017
- It’s Time to Start Talking About Ashanti’s Glamorous Instagram Bikini Photos October 20, 2017
- Demi Lovato Goes Topless on Instagram After Baring All in New Documentary October 20, 2017
- Good Gawd: Ashanti’s Gorgeous & Glittery Bikini Baaaaaaaaaawdy Is Melting The Internet Back To ‘Foolish’ October 20, 2017
- Myleene Klass shows off her flawless figure in a leopard October 20, 2017
- Katie Salmon suffers epic wardrobe malfunction as her perilously slashed mini dress as she departs clothing bash in Manchester October 20, 2017
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- West Central Florida Forecast
- This week in odd news: Bathtub gator; Too fat for prison?
- Small Plane Has Emergency Landing on a Florida Street, Strikes Two Cars
- Superiority complex: USF continues to battle schedule, expectations
- Celebrating Diwali: Annual Festival of Lights gets underway in Central Florida
- Guest column: Girl Scouts designed to help girls excel on their own terms
- Find every new Shine festival mural in St. Petersburg with this map and photos
- Plan your weekend: Clearwater Jazz Holiday, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, MarineQuest, Florida Orchestra pops in the park, rodeo
- Meet-up at the Mullet Festival
- Putting elegance into age: US granny beauty queens
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.