Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a.k.a The Bucs) are a professional American football franchise based in Tampa,Florida, U.S. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The Bucs played their first season in the AFC West as part of the 1976 expansion plan. After the season, they switched conferences with the Seattle Seahawks and became part of the NFC.
Tampa Bay Rays
The Tampa Bay Rays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They are currently a member of the American League East Division. Since their inception, their home venue has been Tropicana Field. Following nearly three decades of unsuccessfully trying to gain an expansion franchise or enticing existing teams to relocate to the Tampa Bay area, an ownership group led by Vince Naimoli was approved in 1995. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays began play in the 1998 Major League Baseball season.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning (a.k.a The Bolts) are a professional ice hockey team based in Tampa, Florida. They are members of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). They have one Stanley Cup championship in their history, in 2003–04. There is an accompanying dance team known as the Lightning Girls featured at all home games and community events.
- Top 10 style trends from the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018 season February 17, 2018
- Models rocked ‘vagina mohawks’ so hard at New York Fashion Week February 17, 2018
- Olivia Buckland flashes her cleavage in a scarlet suit with sexy keyhole cut February 17, 2018
- What’s the best plank for sexy side abs February 17, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Metallic Dress Looks Sexy on the Red Carpet but Downright Magical Blowing in the Wind February 17, 2018
- The Color of Kaia Gerber’s Bikini Will Put You in a Blissful Trance February 17, 2018
- B’wood’s bikini bombshells February 17, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- FL Star launches new website for Arrowhead Reserve
- St. Pete Police Report Dramatic Decrease In Car Thefts
- Real estate briefs
- Two students wounded by gunfire outside Tampa’s Middleton High campus
- Plan your weekend Feb. 16-18: Florida State Fair, Cirque du Soleil, Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Fest, comedians Iliza Shlesinger, Mike Epps
- Clearwater City Offices To Close For Presidents’ Day
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Feb. 17
- ‘We have to do something’: Florida lawmakers tour Parkland school