The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third […]
- 8 reasons why Hollyoaks is on fire right now, from Sienna’s stalker mystery to Dee Dee’s diagnosis April 25, 2018
- Emmerdale introduces two new faces in Ross’ gang storyline April 25, 2018
- EastEnders Tanya Branning actress looks unrecognisable with red hair April 25, 2018
- Coronation Street spoilers: New clues revealed in Aidan Connor’s shocking exit storyline April 25, 2018
- Ashley Monroe on Sexy Songs, Writing While High and Unattainable Crushes April 25, 2018
- Cara Delevingne shares a glimpse of her kooky London home which features bold colours, neon signs and a whole lot of personality April 25, 2018
- Jessica Simpson blasted for ‘sexy’ ‘business casual’ Instagram look April 25, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- AMC showcases STEAM to civic leaders
- A guide to the 2018 Sunscreen Film Fest in St. Petersburg
- The results are in: Florida Film Festival announces 2018 winners
- Against neighborhood and city staff wishes, Clearwater Council greenlights storage facility
- Which Democrats did the Foundation for Florida’s Future rate well this year?
- Clearwater to debut Bay 2 Beach Music & Arts Festival
- LEADING OFF: Cobb faces ex-Tampa Bay pals, Kershaw is 1
- Marriott CEO: Our three-hotel bet at Water Street Tampa reflects how Tampa is evolving