Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Note: In September 2014, the stadium was renamed to Amalie Arena from Tampa Bay Times Forum. Before that, in January 2012, the facility was renamed to Tampa Bay Times Forum from St. Pete Times Forum.
The Arena is located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown professional wrestling has been held at the arena many times. Upcoming concerts includes, Blackberry Presents Alicia Keys – Set The World On Fire, Tour, Rihanna – Diamonds World Tour, Taylor Swift, The RED Tour, Fleetwood Mac Live 2013, Justin Bieber – BELIEVE World Tour and Bruno Mars – The Moonshine Jungle World Tour. A full list of events with dates can be found on the site’s calendar (click here)
Address: 401 Channelside Dr
Tampa, FL 33602
Official site: www.amaliearena.com
- Seattle Food News: RN74’s New Chef, Jupiter Opens, Everett’s Bikini Baristas File Suit, and More! September 19, 2017
- Schoolgirl groomed by paedophile could face criminal record after sending topless photo September 19, 2017
- Sex tape scandal-hit Paige makes WWE return after 12 September 19, 2017
- Bikini-clad Demi Rose yet again flaunts her famous curves as she struggles to contain heaving assets during fun September 19, 2017
- Did You Notice Sarah Hyland’s Emmys Wardrobe Malfunction? Because She Sure Did September 19, 2017
- Braless Tallia Storm narrowly avoids a nip September 19, 2017
- The battle for topless waitresses is old September 19, 2017
- Amanda Holden appears TOPLESS as she flashes the flesh in boob September 19, 2017
- One magazine dared to Photoshop Emily Ratajkowski’s boobs, and she is not having it September 19, 2017
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- A Firing and a Question of Race Roil the Oregon Bach Festival
- 4910 Londonderry Dr, Tampa
- Plane makes emergency landing on beach in Clearwater
- Bishop Moore win streak vs. Florida volleyball team ends at Berkeley Prep
- Temple Terrace Election Day is almost here: Vote DAVID for MAYOR
- Airplane makes emergency landing on Sand Key
- Tampa, FL 60 Second Forecast
- Why don’t certain bands and tours come to Tampa? Here are five reasons
- Hundreds turn out for Greek Festival in Fitchburg
- Tampa Bay After Irma: Withlacoochee Evacuations, Humane Society Looting, Debris Pickup, Roof Repair
- POSTPONED MEETING - Historic Preservation Commission - HPC
- TODAY'S MEETING IS CANCELLED - Public Art Committee Meeting
- General Employees Retirement Board
- CANCELLED --ETCRP/Aesthetics & Beautification Subcommittee Meeting
- Tampa Heights Riverfront Community Redevelopment Area Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- POSTPONED Architectural Review Commission
- CANCELLED FOR SEPTEMBER Neighborhood Watch Partnership Sector C Monthly Meeting
- **Meeting Canceled** Neighborhood Watch Partnership Sector F Monthly Meeting
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.