Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Note: In September 2014, the stadium was renamed to Amalie Arena from Tampa Bay Times Forum. Before that, in January 2012, the facility was renamed to Tampa Bay Times Forum from St. Pete Times Forum.
The Arena is located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown professional wrestling has been held at the arena many times. Upcoming concerts includes, Blackberry Presents Alicia Keys – Set The World On Fire, Tour, Rihanna – Diamonds World Tour, Taylor Swift, The RED Tour, Fleetwood Mac Live 2013, Justin Bieber – BELIEVE World Tour and Bruno Mars – The Moonshine Jungle World Tour. A full list of events with dates can be found on the site’s calendar (click here)
Address: 401 Channelside Dr
Tampa, FL 33602
Official site: www.amaliearena.com
- 2 Years After Sobriety Test, ‘Bikini Grandma’ Says She Still Drives Around in Swimwear October 21, 2017
- Paris Hilton shares topless photo of herself holding one of her dogs October 21, 2017
- ‘Bikini Granny’ Says She Got Offers From Strangers to Buy Her Bathing Suit October 21, 2017
- ‘Shalom Bollywood: The Untold Story of Indian Cinema’: Film Review | Mumbai 2017 October 21, 2017
- Paris Hilton Goes Tastefully Topless In A Pic On Instagram October 20, 2017
- X Factor hopeful Tracy Leanne Jefford suffers unfortunate wardrobe malfunction as she reveals a little too much beneath ill October 20, 2017
- Two Friends with Totally Different Bikini Bodies Land Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Gig October 20, 2017
- It’s Time to Start Talking About Ashanti’s Glamorous Instagram Bikini Photos October 20, 2017
- Demi Lovato Goes Topless on Instagram After Baring All in New Documentary October 20, 2017
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- These South Florida ‘Hooters girls’ aren’t just eye candy
- SBI successful in Clearwater, heads for Key West Nov. 5
- Buccaneers’ Jameis Winston good to go for Sunday’s game vs. Bills
- West Central Florida Forecast
- This week in odd news: Bathtub gator; Too fat for prison?
- Small Plane Has Emergency Landing on a Florida Street, Strikes Two Cars
- Superiority complex: USF continues to battle schedule, expectations
- Celebrating Diwali: Annual Festival of Lights gets underway in Central Florida
- Guest column: Girl Scouts designed to help girls excel on their own terms
- Find every new Shine festival mural in St. Petersburg with this map and photos
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.