Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Top 10 style trends from the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2018 season February 17, 2018
- Models rocked ‘vagina mohawks’ so hard at New York Fashion Week February 17, 2018
- Olivia Buckland flashes her cleavage in a scarlet suit with sexy keyhole cut February 17, 2018
- What’s the best plank for sexy side abs February 17, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Metallic Dress Looks Sexy on the Red Carpet but Downright Magical Blowing in the Wind February 17, 2018
- The Color of Kaia Gerber’s Bikini Will Put You in a Blissful Trance February 17, 2018
- B’wood’s bikini bombshells February 17, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Maryland women’s lacrosse holds off Florida, 16
- Florida Southern women’s lacrosse beats No. 1 Adelphi
- UCF women are chasing key hoops home win over rival USF
- Vandy extends home winning win streak by beating Florida
- 7 reasons why you should check out the Cortez Fishing Festival
- FL Star launches new website for Arrowhead Reserve
- St. Pete Police Report Dramatic Decrease In Car Thefts
- Real estate briefs