Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Girls in Sports 1st Jul 2016 July 1, 2016
- Is Mark Zuckerberg Right? Do Booty Shorts Not Belong In the Workplace? July 1, 2016
- Danielle Brooks Steams Her Own Skirt Just Like the Rest of Us July 1, 2016
- Where Yahoo Style’s Staff Is Going This July 4th and What They’ll Be Wearing July 1, 2016
- Kate Middleton Wore Some Cool New Hats July 1, 2016
- 24 Perfect Pieces to Wear on America’s Birthday July 1, 2016
- The Bikini at 70: Everything You Need to Know About the Swim Style July 1, 2016
- Caption It: You’re Invited to a Tiki Party July 1, 2016
- What to Watch: Summertime Parties on The Kitchen and Big-Time Barbecue on Diners, Drive July 1, 2016
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- The World of Disney 2nd Jul 2016
- Escaped Orangutan Captured at Busch Gardens in Tampa
- What is MOSI up to 1st Jul 2016
- 4th of July: fireworks, events, deals & fun stuff to do around the Tampa Bay area
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for July 2
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | July 2-3
- Things to do in Tampa 1st Jul 2016
- Tampa News 1st Jul 2016
- Hyde Park Village Fresh Market
- Jazz In July
- Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Shriners International 2016 Imperial Session Parade
- Light Up Tampa Bay: Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
- Drew Park Community Redevelopment Area - Advisory Committee Meeting
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.