Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Girls in Sports 25th May 2016 May 25, 2016
- H&M Confirms Collaboration With Kenzo May 25, 2016
- Jay Z Finally Responds to ‘Lemonade’ May 25, 2016
- 11 Thoughts You’ll Have In Your First Week Of Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Challenge May 25, 2016
- This Man Spent More Than $5,000 to Dress Up As a Dog May 25, 2016
- Selena Gomez Scores Not One But Two Vogue Covers May 25, 2016
- The Internet Loves These Adorable Ballerinas May 25, 2016
- WATCH: Martita Makes an Entrance May 25, 2016
- Enter to Win a Copy of the New Cookbook America’s Best Breakfasts May 25, 2016
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- (Credit: Getty Images / Jason Behnken)
- The World of Disney 25th May 2016
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for May 25
- Jenelle Evans Celebrates Farrah Abraham’s Birthday With Her – Photos
- Ask An Expert: The Wordy Girl’s Upcoming Summer Fashion Trends In South Florida
- Spying Secrets: Is Facebook eavesdropping on your phone conversations?
- Florida Girls 24th May 2016
- Tampa Sports 24th May 2016
- International Special Operations Command Exercise
- MacFarlane Park Association & Neighborhood Watch
- Port Tampa City NHW & Association
- Bayshore Beautiful Association & NHW
- Sulfur Springs Action League Neighborhood Association
- West Riverfront Association & NHW Meeting
- Woodland Terrace Neighborhood Watch
- CANCELED - Interstate Historic Preservation Trust Fund
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.