Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Good Fun 29th Nov 2015 November 29, 2015
- The Real Reason Powerful Men Like to Be Dominated November 29, 2015
- X Factor Fan CLub 29th Nov 2015 November 29, 2015
- Taylor Swift Fan CLub 29th Nov 2015 November 29, 2015
- Selena Gomez Fan CLub 29th Nov 2015 November 29, 2015
- Kendall Jenner Fan CLub 28th Nov 2015 November 28, 2015
- Girls in Sports 28th Nov 2015 November 28, 2015
- Kid Friendly 28th Nov 2015 November 28, 2015
- Holiday Shoppers Want Apple Watches November 28, 2015
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Florida Gators suspend WR Demarcus Robinson against Florida State
- The World of Disney 29th Nov 2015
- Tampa Sports 28th Nov 2015
- Tampa News 28th Nov 2015
- The World of Disney 28th Nov 2015
- Eiza Gonzalez soaks up the Miami sun with her boyfriend D.J. Cotrona
- Florida Girls 28th Nov 2015
- COUNTERPOINT: Let’s Part Friends With Da Hat
- CRA Facade Grant Underwriting Committee Meeting
- East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- Drew Park Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- Code Enforcement Special Magistrates - Meeting on New Procedures
- Channel District Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- Rock the Park
- Lunch at Lykes
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.