Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
Clearwater City can be found in Pinellas County, Fl, west of Tampa and towards the north of St. Petersburg.
Clearwater Beach a resort with activities like parasailing, jet ski, boat tours, golf, fishing charters, and pirate ship cruises. There's also common sighting of dolphins in the gulf.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Magic Mike XXL review
- Official Press Release For E! ‘WAGS’ Starring Former WWE Diva Barbie Blank
- Review: Documentary ‘Amy’ captures tragic flameout of bright star
- The perfect introductory email that will help you establish a connection with …
- Dining Planner: New Vinoy speakeasy, new Kahwa and … lobster at Subway?
- Boston signs Hayes, Connolly, DeFazio
- RESCHEDULED TO 7/14/2015 - East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- 1:00 Chiles Elementary HOST
- 10:00 Tours at Tampa Fire Fighter Museum & Station #1: 808 East Zack Street
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- Drew Park
- Drew Park Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- RESCHEDULED TO 7/15/15 - Westshore Residential Neighborhood Improvement Committee
- Davis Island Association & Neighborhood Watch Meeting
- 10:00 Clark Elementary HOST
- Channel District Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.