Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- X Factor Fan CLub 6th Feb 2016 February 6, 2016
- Taylor Swift Fan CLub 6th Feb 2016 February 6, 2016
- Selena Gomez Fan CLub 6th Feb 2016 February 6, 2016
- Burberry to Slash Number of Catwalk Shows, Speed Up Sales February 5, 2016
- “You Have as Many Hours in a Day as Beyoncé,” Says ‘Project Runway: Junior’ Contestant February 5, 2016
- The It Girl’s Guide to Los Angeles February 5, 2016
- 13 Super Bowl Accessories to Show Off Your Team Spirit February 5, 2016
- The 8 Best TV’s for Watching the Super Bowl Halftime Show February 5, 2016
- The Broke Girl’s Guide to Olivia Palermo’s Style February 5, 2016
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay for Feb. 7
- Tampa Florida University 5th Feb 2016
- Police union chief blasts Florida woman who pulled over speeding cop on social media with bikini photo of her …
- Report: California Expected to Hire Former Texas A&M OC Jake Spavital
- BDS resolution battle continues at USF
- Tampa Sports 5th Feb 2016
- Tampa News 5th Feb 2016
- Surfer Dick Rosborough: ‘I’ve always kept one step ahead of fame and fortune’ – Florida Times
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.