Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Was Phoebe Philo Feeling Flirty This Season? October 4, 2015
- Did Rihanna Wear a Victorian Nightgown to ‘Vogue’ Paris’ 95th Anniversary Party? October 4, 2015
- The Shoe Styles That Are In & Out This Fall October 4, 2015
- Girls in Sports 4th Oct 2015 October 4, 2015
- Kid Friendly 4th Oct 2015 October 4, 2015
- Good Fun 4th Oct 2015 October 4, 2015
- 20 Gorgeous Fall Boots Under $200 October 4, 2015
- Rihanna Wore a Sheer Dior Couture Sheet Dress To the Vogue Paris Party October 4, 2015
- Veggies, Fish, Pork and Tempeh! 8 Ways to Celebrate National Taco Day October 4, 2015
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Today at Disney World 4th Oct 2015
- Forensic artists turn to 3-D printing on cold cases
- Little-known affordable housing program building communities
- Enterprise Florida taps 30-year veteran of marketing and public affairs for …
- Florida vs. Ole Miss: Five things you might have missed
- Transgender students finding a voice in schools
- Tampa nonprofit can again perform hip, knee surgeries in Cuba
- Nude photos stolen from cellphone haunt Tampa woman
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.