Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Working In The West Is An Extension Of Her Creativity & Talent, Says Deepika Padukone March 25, 2017
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a black Milly outfit at the HT Most Stylish Global Icon Award 2017 March 25, 2017
- ‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria’ TV Anime Spot Arrives March 25, 2017
- Chris Clark’s ex gives Jesy Nelson a run for her money in sizzling lingerie March 25, 2017
- Producer claims he was swindled out of $1.2m by a glamorous con March 25, 2017
- Bella Thorne strips topless for sizzling Marilyn Monroe tribute March 25, 2017
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic March 25, 2017
- Attack on the sets of Rajinikanth’s 2.0, Seerat Kapoor’s topless pic – meet the top 5 newsmakers of the week March 25, 2017
- “Princess Principal” Original TV Anime’s Cast, Staff And Visuals Revealed March 25, 2017
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- The oldest public cemetery in Tampa is going digital
- USF Researchers To Begin Work At Historic Tampa Cemetery
- Bulls Drop Conference Opener to Tulsa
- Bulls Ready for Hurricane Collegiate Invitational
- Meet Tampa, Florida’s emerging family
- Gulf waters are freakishly warm, which could mean explosive storms
- St. Petersburg Coast Guard seeks help identifying hoax callers
- “Whiskey & Wheaties” law would put hard liquor on grocery store shelves in Florida
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.