Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
Clearwater City can be found in Pinellas County, Fl, west of Tampa and towards the north of St. Petersburg.
Clearwater Beach a resort with activities like parasailing, jet ski, boat tours, golf, fishing charters, and pirate ship cruises. There's also common sighting of dolphins in the gulf.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Tampa Bay Hurricane Expo and FREE DAY at MOSI!
- Intersection of North 22nd Street and East Powhattan Avenue is Closed in all Directions
- Armed Robbery at Florida Drive In
- Memorial Day Solid Waste Collection Schedule
- The Internal Audit Department released its Parking Garages and Lots, Audit 15-02
- Rainy Weather Offers Option to Reduce Irrigation Costs
- Memorial Day
- CANCELED - Barrio Latino Commission
- CANCELED - ETCRP - Land Use & Economic Development Subcommittee
- Enterprise Zone Subcommittee and Board Meeting - 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 Patrician Arms
- Ybor City Development Corporation - Board
- 6:30 Waterman Crossing Apartments
- 1:00 Kings Arms
- ETCRP - Ad Hoc ByLaws Committee Meeting
- 4:00 Tour at Station #17: 601 East Davis Boulevard
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.