Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Olde Wrestling offers throwback family fun (photos) August 31, 2015
- Barrie hub nurtures kid August 31, 2015
- Labor Day 2015: 4 Fun Ways To Teach Your Kids About Labor Day August 31, 2015
- Eagles vs. Packers Recap: 5 Good Things and 5 Bad Things August 31, 2015
- Good, clean fun: GDA launches projects to bolster tourism in Galiyat August 31, 2015
- Apps make it fun to keep your eye on the sky August 31, 2015
- Old fashioned fun: Crook Farm Country Fair delivers time after time August 31, 2015
- Iron County Fair packs in good times August 31, 2015
- ‘It was their mission to awaken us to the good and fun in life’: Memorial held for journalists killed by TV gunman August 31, 2015
Tampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Senator Nelson calls for independent redistricting commission for Florida
- Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston dealing with ankle injury
- Dolph Ziggler & Lana Share Intimate Kiss At Disney World
- What the TSA Should Learn from Disney World, But Won’t
- Local students go to national trainings
- HomeNewsWarm Arctic Brews Severe Winters From US to Asia, Study Says
- Tampa and Dubai May Be Due for Extreme “Grey Swan” Hurricanes
- Florida falling behind in protecting your kids’ data
- East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- 9:30 Fussell Family Childcare
- 9:30 Radient Child Daycare
- CANCELED - East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- 9:30 Sunshine House Daycare
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- Drew Park Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee
- 10:00 CAC Wellness Center - Himes Avenue
Ann’s CookbookAnn's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.