Charlie Crist: Branch campuses ‘only logical’ choice for USF consolidation
Feb 15th, 2019 01:29 UTC ' smaller campuses in St. Petersburg and Sarasota as either 'instructional sites' with little autonomy under USF Tampa, or 'branch' campuses that keep control over hiring,
FSU announces spring game concert performers
on 14th of Feb 2019 Florida State has announced their post-spring game concert for 2019. This year, on April 6th, FSU fans that attend the spring game can stick around to watch a performance by MC Hammer,
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Charlie Crist: Branch campuses ‘only logical’ choice for USF consolidation
- FSU announces spring game concert performers
- Combat-hardened Green Beret says MacDill Air Force Base, with moldy housing, is ‘worst place I ever lived’
- Nobel Prize winner to speak at USF teaching workshop
- Softball Travels to St. Pete/Clearwater Invitational
- USF leaders suggest smaller campuses keep independence through consolidation
- Plant-based cups and noodle straws help St. Pete coffee shop become zero
- MacDill Matters: Iron Man suit out at SOCom, but new innovations still needed for commandos