Cronkrite spearheads USF’s rally over BYU, 27
Oct 13th, 2019 00:29 UTC TAMPA ' Jordan Cronkrite ran for 158 yards and two touchdowns and South Florida rallied in the fourth quarter to beat BYU 27-23 on Saturday ' The Cougars led 16-7 at halftime before Cronkrite ran it in from a yard out to reduce the margin.
He befriended the ashes of a Vietnam veteran. Now he has to let him go.
on 12th of Oct 2019 Not the dutiful neighbor they gave it to, who knew the dog tags found with it had to mean something and called a friend at MacDill Air Force Base.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Cronkrite spearheads USF’s rally over BYU, 27
- He befriended the ashes of a Vietnam veteran. Now he has to let him go.
- Strong, USF eager to welcome BYU to Tampa for first
- Business consulting firm to hire 100+ workers for St. Pete, Tampa expansion
- No. 5 LSU’s high-octane attack awaits test vs. No. 7 Florida
- Women’s Conference of Florida readies for Nov. 1 in Tampa
- USF tight end Mitch Wilcox’s role increasing, even if targets aren’t
- Miami firm pays $13 million for a prime area in St. Pete’s Edge District.