A Democratic presidential primary is raging, but in Florida there are just two candidates so far.
Dec 05th, 2019 13:29 UTC Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign has quietly been building a ground operation in Florida, adding regional organizers and staffers to engage black and Hispanic voters as the team digs in for a ' ' Good Thursday morning.
City of St. Petersburg: The Rays will not split their season with Montreal
on 04th of Dec 2019 Unfortunately, politicians in Hillsborough County, who had to operate on the Rays behalf due to restrictions in the 'use agreement' for Tropicana Field (which functions as its lease), ' Last June, the principle owner of the Rays, Stuart Sternberg,
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- City of St. Petersburg: The Rays will not split their season with Montreal
- Friday, Dec. 13, at MyHRL.com. Tickets will cost cost $505, $255, $205, $155, $135, $115, $105 and
- Children at the Charah-e-Qambar camp for displaced persons on the outskirts of Kabul clutch lunch
- St. Pete Pier Marketplace vendors announced
- Since then, restaurant owners have seen a surge in people testing the limits, passing their pets off
- The university fired Charlie Strong on Sunday. University of South Florida Athletic Director Michael
- City Council will decide Thursday whether or not to create a “specialty center” throughout the
- Professional Services Plans®’ corporate sponsorship includes company recognition on the sponsor
- Solita's House Financial Stability Workshop
- City of Tampa, the Tampa Police Benevolent Association, and the International Association of Firefighters, Local 754 - Collective Bargaining Session
- Rock the Park
- MADD Candlelight Vigil
- City of Tampa - INTERVIEWS for Chief Building Official/Construction Services Center Manager
- Tampa Police Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- City of Tampa Deferred Compensation Plan Committee Meeting
- 2019 Tampa's Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- The Walk of Life Health Prevention and Safety Awareness Event
- 2019 SantaFest & Christmas Parade
- REACH First-time Homebuyer Event
- Channel District Holiday Tree Lighting
- Tampa Bay Yoga Festival
- Cigar Heritage Festival