Court Rules Florida Medical Marijuana Regulations are Unconstitutional
Jul 16th, 2019 09:29 UTC That business model and the limited number of treatment centers were points of contention for Tampa-based Florigrown,
Missing: Tampa woman, 23, was last seen at Shephard’s Beach Resort
Jul 16th, 2019 00:29 UTC CLEARWATER ' Police are searching for a 23-year-old Tampa woman who hasn't been seen since ' Lora is a student at the University of South Florida majoring in cell and molecular biology, ' Gabriella Elisa Lora was last seen at 10:30 p.m.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Missing: Tampa woman, 23, was last seen at Shephard’s Beach Resort
- Why there aren’t concerts in Bryant
- Delou Africa, Inc. Celebrates Their 10th Anniversary With Their African Diaspora Dance & Drum Festival Of Florida, DANCEAFRICA MIAMI
- In Florida, a haze builds around pot law enforcement as technology catches up to policy
- No. 2 on the list of Tampa Bay’s Most Powerful Politicians: Bill Galvano
- How a billion-dollar company could use a Florida law to force these Tampa Bay seniors out of their condos
- Florida strip club cancels golf tournament planned for Trump resort
- Joe Henderson: USF can be elite without being elitist