Bartlett Repeats as 800m NCAA Qualifier at East Regionals
May 26th, 2018 05:47 UTC TAMPA, Fla. ' Junior Avery Bartlett didn't disappoint in the 800m quarterfinals, running a 1:47.92 to qualify for Nationals at the 2018 NCAA East Preliminaries on Friday afternoon at the USF Track & Field Stadium ' The complete details.
Florida ban on smokable medical pot ruled unconstitutional
May 26th, 2018 02:23 UTC Florida's Department of Health said in a statement it has appealed ' It will be the second medical marijuana case that court will be taking up after Gievers ruled last month that a Tampa man ' Joseph Redner ' is entitled under state law to possess .
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Bartlett Repeats as 800m NCAA Qualifier at East Regionals
- Florida ban on smokable medical pot ruled unconstitutional
- Ruta’s double leads Tampa to 8-5 win over Florida
- Top five Florida prospects at Rivals 3 Stripe Camp regional events
- Florida Businessman and Everglades Conservationist Alligator Ron Bergeron, Sr. Will Not Run for Governor
- Tampa-based MaintenX Adds Employees From Coast to Coast
- University of South Florida one of the most militarized in United States
- Sign of chaos to come? Video shows half a dozen women fighting in SoBe