With top player injured, No. 21 USF women roll past Oklahoma
Nov 19th, 2018 01:29 UTC TAMPA ' On perhaps the most bittersweet of USF women's coach Jose Fernandez's 48 birthdays, his team presented him with two gifts ' The complete details. A convincing triumph against a Power Five foe, with some long-term optimism tossed in.
Violinist Esther Yoo dazzles with Florida Orchestra in Mendelssohn concerto
(Nov 2018) TAMPA ' Not a ton of people have heard of Ralph Vaughan Williams' A London Symphony, the title piece in this weekend's Florida Orchestra concert series ' This information was provided.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- With top player injured, No. 21 USF women roll past Oklahoma
- Violinist Esther Yoo dazzles with Florida Orchestra in Mendelssohn concerto
- Myth busting is a daily challenge at Florida meadery
- Navarre girls soccer beats Tate to claim inaugural rivalry trophy
- Game Preview: USF vs. Temple
- SDS at USF rally to protect undocumented students
- St. Thomas Aquinas surges past Tampa Plant for sixth girls volleyball state title
- Downtown Orlando roads to close Saturday ahead of Florida Classic, Magic-Lakers, UCF
- ETCRP/Land Use Subcommittee Meeting
- Ybor City Development Corporation - Culture, Art and Special Events Committee
- CANCELLED Meeting of the ETCRP/Aesthetics & Beautification Subcommittee Meeting
- City of Tampa Closed - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Goody Goody Turkey Gobble
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- City of Tampa Barrio Latino Commission