Group working to bring more affortable housing to Tampa’s ‘Suitcase City’
Oct 20th, 2018 05:52 UTC An area of Tampa near the University of South Florida carries the nickname 'Suitcase City.' The apartments are not well-maintained, and there is no sense of permanence, hence the nickname ' Track all the details.
Gillum tells St. Pete crowd he’ll try to take high road against DeSantis
Oct 20th, 2018 01:52 UTC In his first big campaign event since Hurricane Michael, Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum held a town hall meeting in St ' First here as indicated.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Group working to bring more affortable housing to Tampa’s ‘Suitcase City’
- Gillum tells St. Pete crowd he’ll try to take high road against DeSantis
- No. 21 USF heavily favored to remain unbeaten against UConn
- FL Symphony Orchestra performing Sunday
- New USF institute cements ties with SOCom in pursuit of security innovations
- Florida-Georgia events at the Landing still a go despite owners facing penalties
- Soccer dad gets emotional discussing ‘Golfcart Gail’ incident while Florida athlethic association defends field marshal
- Extinguishing danger: MacDill Fire Prevention Week