USF Routed in Conference Opener by SMU, 48
Sep 29th, 2019 00:29 UTC TAMPA, Fla. - Xavier Jones ran for two first-quarter touchdowns and Shane Buechele threw three second-quarter touchdown passes as SMU rolled to a 41-0 lead early in the second half and held on to post ' ' Coming off a win over then-No.
Taste of the Beaches tonight in St. Pete
on 28th of Sep 2019 The Tampa Bay Women's Expo is taking place until 4 p.m. at the Florida State Fairgrounds Expo Hall ' is tonight from 5-9 p.m. Just head to Colonel Michael J. Horan Park in St. Pete's Beach ' PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- USF Routed in Conference Opener by SMU, 48
- Taste of the Beaches tonight in St. Pete
- Tampa bank president working to level playing field with credit unions
- USF removes its widely scorned logo from the new Morsani College of Medicine in downtown Tampa (Video)
- A Florida-based foundation restored over 100,000 corals. The NOAA is giving them $2.5 million to restore more
- Exclusive: With surf boutique signed, Westshore Marina District’s retail space is 50 percent leased
- Alzheimer trial at USF shows promising results for memory loss reversal
- Kenny Chesney, Florida Georgia Line, Old Dominion bringing tour to Ford Field
- Fall Family Fest
- Unity Tampa Historical & Cultural Festival 2019
- City of Tampa - Public Art Review: Tampa Convention Center
- Ybor City Development Corporation Board Special Call Meeting - Vision 2020 Plan
- ETCRP Aesthetics & Beautification Subcommittee Meeting
- City of Tampa and the International Association of Firefighters, Local 754 - Collective Bargaining Session
- Public Nuisance Abatement Board