Tampa International Airport (TPA) Arrival and Departure Entrance : Located near the Bay to the west of Downtown Tampa International Plaza (very near to the airport) (View at the Cheesecake Factory)
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
St. Petersburg has the third-largest dedicated public waterfront park system in North America, stretching 7 miles (11 km).
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for love. Let's be awesome :)
- Public Hearing Related to Proposed Issuance of Bonds on Behalf of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Inc.
- Community Redevelopment Area Facade Grant Program Underwriting Committee VIRTUAL Meeting
- CANCELLED - City of Tampa - Architectural Review Commission Hearing
- East Tampa CRA Community Advisory Committee (CAC) VIRTUAL Meeting
- Downtown CRA Community Advisory Committee VIRTUAL Meeting
Busch Gardens on Busch Boulevard Busch Gardens – Sheikra Rollercoaster (Below) Adventure Island – Next door to Busch Gardens University Center (North of Busch Gardens)