USF St. Pete works to eliminate local gender executive gap with training partnership
Jul 17th, 2018 00:16 UTC The University of South Florida St. Petersburg is taking steps to eliminate the gender executive gap locally by partnering with the Accendo Leadership Advisory Group to offer executive-level training ' ' Highlights and further reading.
National Mango Board celebrates Florida’s mango heritage
on 16th of Jul 2018 The National Mango Board is celebrating mangoes all summer long, with a special emphasis on South Florida's contributions to the U.S. mango industry ' Highlights and further reading.
Over the past 2 decades, the City of Tampa has been transformed into a true waterfront city. The Riverwalk provides access for anyone who desires to enjoy a walk, jog or bike along this continuous pathway extending from the Channelside area to Tampa Heights along the east side of the Hillsborough River.
Amalie Arena, home to the Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League) and the Tampa Bay Storm (Arena Football League).
Located in Downtown Tampa, Florida and is used for ice hockey, basketball, arena football and concerts.
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
St. Petersburg, FloridaSt. Petersburg is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. With a 361 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City"
American Style magazine ranked St. Petersburg its top mid-size city in 2011, citing its "vibrant" arts scene.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- USF St. Pete works to eliminate local gender executive gap with training partnership
- National Mango Board celebrates Florida’s mango heritage
- Play encouraged at Florida Orchestra’s Instrument Petting Zoo
- Florida bucket list: 20 things you have to do in the Sunshine State
- Girls notes: Links’ Gony elevating game, recruiting interest; Crete’s Maly, SSC’s Sims aim for big summers
- Report: Florida’s economy tops $1 trillion
- Team featuring USF hoops alumni advances in national tourney
- MGX Earns AAU Club Team Championship In Florida
- Safe Summer Presentation
- ETCRP Planning & Evaluation Subcommittee Meeting
- General Employees Retirement Board of Trustees Meeting
- Tampa Heights Riverfront Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- CANCELLED - Westshore Residential Neighborhood Improvement Committee
- Safe Summer Presentation
- Movie Night at Springhill Community Center