Clearwater Beach’s well-deserved reputation as one of America’s finest beaches has lured countless families and couples to its broad, sandy shores and beachfront hotels. Spread along a narrow, 3-mile stretch of the Pinellas Peninsula on the Gulf Coast, Clearwater Beach straddles the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the west, and tranquil Tampa Bay to the east. This location between the 2 waters, and Clearwater’s proximity to Tampa, offer visitors ample activities like sunbathing on white sandy beaches, diving into a game of beach volleyball, renting fishing boats, taking a dolphin-watching cruise, parasailing or heading to a mainland museum or aquarium.
Clearwater Beach Photos – Taken May 2011.
- Creations Presented at China Graduate Fashion Week May 21, 2018
- TRACK: Dock wins boys and girls team titles May 21, 2018
- Selena Gomez Posts Sweet Selfie With Pal Taylor Swift After ‘Reputation’ Tour Reunion: ‘I Love You’ May 21, 2018
- Ivan Bart Named President, IMG Models and Fashion Properties May 21, 2018
- Deepika Padukone creates ripples internationally May 21, 2018
- What to Watch on Monday: ‘Voice’ performance finale, winners named on ‘Idol’ and ‘DWTS’ May 21, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says America Is ‘Standing Up for Me’ Ahead of DWTS Finale Tonight May 21, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Make the most of Memorial Day Weekend 2018 at these South Florida events
- Sears closing Plantation store among 40 others in 24 states
- Miami company among winners at Florida Venture Forum Early Stage Capital Conference
- Willie Taggart: ‘Pretty cool’ to be back in Tampa as FSU coach
- USF softball team’s season ends in Gainesville
- Romano: Save your money, sports betting won’t be in Florida anytime soon
- Former 5-star QB Barnett transfers to USF after ‘Bama, ASU
- Former 5-star recruit Blake Barnett transfers to USF, eligible to play immediately
- ETCRP/Land Use Subcommittee Meeting
- Law Enforcement and Community Youth Conversations
- Tampa Bay Lightning Watch Party --Game 6
- Public Outreach: Channelside Drive Design Project
- ETCRP/Economic Development Subcommittee Meeting
- Special Operations Forces Industry Conference Demonstration
- Ybor City Development Corporation Board Meeting