Tampa Bay is known for excellent beaches, night life, theme parks and a diverse culture, as well as being the location of the U.S. Central Command Headquarters and one of the nations’ top-notch veterans hospitals – The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
“Activated in 1972, the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care.” – taken from their website.
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine (Health Sciences Center) is an affiliate of the James A. Haley VA.
James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
U.S. Central Command Headquarters
Townhall for new Riverview VA Clinic draws hundreds
(Oct 2018) SUN CITY CENTER — More than 600 people crowded into the Sun City Center Community Center to hear James A. Haley . the VA suggests that existing patients ask their primary care provider to have them
- Kylie Jenner and Stormi Webster Dress Up as Skeletons for Halloween Bash October 27, 2018
- Revealed! Abhishek Bachchan keeps fasts for wife Aishwarya on every Karva Chauth October 27, 2018
- Demi Rose shows off her famous curves in a red bikini in sexy new fashion shoot October 27, 2018
- X Factor 2018 spoilers: Song choices for second live show REVEALED October 27, 2018
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas spend time together in New York amid wedding buzz. See pics October 27, 2018
- Deepika Padukone opens up on dinner date with Novak Djokovic October 27, 2018
- KISS Haunted House Party: TOWIE’s Shelby Tribble oozes sex appeal in a PVC devil costume as she joins Clelia … October 27, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Win tickets to Molly Hatchet 40th Anniversary Concert
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay on Saturday, Oct. 27
- Venture capital gains ground around Tampa Bay
- USF Begins AAC Gauntlet this weekend in Houston
- Andrew Gillum attends several campaign events for ‘Bring it Home’ tour in South Florida
- Plan your weekend: KittyCon, Halloween parties, Hanson, Shakespeare in the park and Open Streets St. Pete
- Party is on: Landing gets permit for Florida
- Jacksonville Landing gets permit for Georgia/Florida events
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- Step Forward to Cure TS
- NEW EVENT LOCATION : The Diocese of St. Petersburg Presents Family Faith Fest 2018
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 102 S. Dale Mabry)
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 2502 W. Hillsborough Ave)
- Family Faith Fest
- Hampton Terrace Community Association Pumpkin Festival 2018