Tampa Bay is known for excellent beaches, night life, theme parks and a diverse culture, as well as being the location of the U.S. Central Command Headquarters and one of the nations’ top-notch veterans hospitals – The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
“Activated in 1972, the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care.” – taken from their website.
The University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine (Health Sciences Center) is an affiliate of the James A. Haley VA.
James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
U.S. Central Command Headquarters
- Paul Hollywood lavished TV baker 24 years his junior with ‘5k watch and gifts and sent string of flirty texts while still married to Alex January 6, 2019
- Kendall Jenner set to reveal her ‘most raw story,’ mom Kris says January 5, 2019
- Emma Willis pays heartfelt tribute to Celebrity Big Brother January 5, 2019
- Sonam Kapoor the unsung Woman of the Year January 5, 2019
- EastEnders fans are convinced Ray Kelly is still alive after noticing this error January 5, 2019
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sally Metcalfe SAVED as dark plot takes a new twist? January 5, 2019
- Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent promises a big new twist in the Sally and Duncan story January 5, 2019
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- In NFL playoffs, Marlon Mack makes USF history
- St. Petersburg’s Green Light Bar rolls into 2019 with music and more
- USF shutters controversial Confucius Institute on New Year’s Eve
- Panther wearing collar captured in South Florida
- Tampa deputies pull woman from submerged car.
- Outback Bowl brings $1 billion to Tampa Bay over 33 years
- Does the path to Tampa mayor run through East Tampa? Candidates act like it does
- Preparations Underway in South Florida For New Year’s Eve
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- MotorVice Vice Coast Car Show
- Architectural Review Commission
- East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- East Tampa Community Revitalization Partnership Meeting
- YCDC Planning, Infrastructure & Economic Development Committee
- Westshore Residential Neighborhood Improvement Committee