MacDill Air Force Base (AFB) is located a few miles south-southwest of downtown Tampa, Florida. It is also the Headquarters for the United States Central Command.
KC-135 Stratotankers assigned to MacDill Air Force Base prepare for launch as part of an “Elephant Walk”
A Marine AV-8 Harrier takes off from MacDill Air Force Base, Fla., for an Atlantic Strike exercise mission
A KC-135R Stratotanker assigned to the 6th Air Refueling Wing, 91st Air Refueling Squadron
Six Blue Angels Boeing F/A-18 Hornets tail numbers 1-6 arrive at MacDill Air Force Base
Pararescuemen deploy a A T-duck from an HH-60 Pave Hawk in preparation to extract a “downed pilot” during Exercise Atlantic Rescue ’07
Air Force One carrying President George W. Bush taxies on the flightline
Photos taken from: http://www.macdill.af.mil
- Paul Hollywood lavished TV baker 24 years his junior with ‘5k watch and gifts and sent string of flirty texts while still married to Alex January 6, 2019
- Kendall Jenner set to reveal her ‘most raw story,’ mom Kris says January 5, 2019
- Emma Willis pays heartfelt tribute to Celebrity Big Brother January 5, 2019
- Sonam Kapoor the unsung Woman of the Year January 5, 2019
- EastEnders fans are convinced Ray Kelly is still alive after noticing this error January 5, 2019
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sally Metcalfe SAVED as dark plot takes a new twist? January 5, 2019
- Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent promises a big new twist in the Sally and Duncan story January 5, 2019
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- In NFL playoffs, Marlon Mack makes USF history
- St. Petersburg’s Green Light Bar rolls into 2019 with music and more
- USF shutters controversial Confucius Institute on New Year’s Eve
- Panther wearing collar captured in South Florida
- Tampa deputies pull woman from submerged car.
- Outback Bowl brings $1 billion to Tampa Bay over 33 years
- Does the path to Tampa mayor run through East Tampa? Candidates act like it does
- Preparations Underway in South Florida For New Year’s Eve
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- MotorVice Vice Coast Car Show
- Architectural Review Commission
- East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- East Tampa Community Revitalization Partnership Meeting
- YCDC Planning, Infrastructure & Economic Development Committee
- Westshore Residential Neighborhood Improvement Committee