TAMPA BAY NEWS
A year ago, toxic red tide took over Florida’s Gulf Coast. What would it take to stop it next time?
Jul 19th, 2019 18:29 UTC In piecing together this chain of events, scientists have found yet another player ' Richard Pierce and his team study the effect of Florida red tide on bivalves at the Mote Marine Laboratory ' A bloom of the naturally occurring Florida red tide a .
News at Noon: MacDill families get help fighting mold contamination; St. Pete Mayor and Rays to meet over Montreal idea; and more
Jul 19th, 2019 16:29 UTC Here are the top five latest headlines and updates on tampabay.com. Florida's GOP mostly mum on 'Send her back! ' Florida Republican leaders were ' at a campaign rally for President Donald Trump.
Matthew Ebden Speaks About His Post Tennis Plans
Jul 19th, 2019 10:29 UTC Ebden says he will get into business dealings and property development and hopes to raise children with his wife Kim, with whom he has been married since 2012 ' Ebden says, "I'm about a mile from a beautiful, clearwater,
Tampa Electric’s Davis Islands storm hardening project is a sign of what’s to come
Jul 19th, 2019 09:29 UTC Recently-passed state legislation calls for public utilities to move much of their distribution lines, the wires that deliver power to homes and businesses,
Democratic presidential candidates raised $3.8 million in Florida. Guess who raised half.
on 18th of Jul 2019 And some of the 2020 candidates may have raised money from out-of-state donors who happened to be in Florida for big political events like last month's first presidential debate,
Florida officials play ‘Baby Shark’ on repeat to keep homeless people out of local park
(Jul 2019) Officials in West Palm Beach, Florida are temporarily playing "Baby Shark" and another ' creators of 'Baby Shark' bringing videos to Netflix?
UCF picked to win American title, USF 3rd in East
(Jul 2019) USF was picked third in the East ' Those games are: Birmingham Bowl; Gasparilla Bowl in Tampa, Florida; First Responder Bowl in Dallas; Boca Raton (Florida) Bowl; Frisco (Texas) Bowl; ' NEWPORT, R.I.
St. Pete sues Euro Cycles for failure to build promised motorcycle showroom in Midtown
(Jul 2019) Her work has been featured in the New York Daily News, Free Speech Radio News and Florida Public ' the dirty business of trash and recycling in St ' The city of St.
Court Rules Florida Medical Marijuana Regulations are Unconstitutional
(Jul 2019) That business model and the limited number of treatment centers were points of contention for Tampa-based Florigrown,
Missing: Tampa woman, 23, was last seen at Shephard’s Beach Resort
(Jul 2019) CLEARWATER ' Police are searching for a 23-year-old Tampa woman who hasn't been seen since ' Lora is a student at the University of South Florida majoring in cell and molecular biology, ' Gabriella Elisa Lora was last seen at 10:30 p.m.
- Coronation Street’s Gary Windass in showdown with Peter over Underworld guilt July 19, 2019
- Hollyoaks viewers divided over Harry Thompson’s kiss with ex Ste Hay July 18, 2019
- Emmerdale spoilers: Rhona Goskirk and Pete Barton split July 18, 2019
- EastEnders fans horrified as Rainie Cross prostitutes herself for ’30 with baby Abi next to her in her pram July 18, 2019
- Coronation Street’s Simon Gregson opens up about ‘awful’ anxiety battle and tells fans he’s in therapy July 18, 2019
- Towie’s Gemma Collins leg presses male friend on boat as she works out July 18, 2019
- Hollyoaks spoilers: Parry Glasspool warns Jarry fans of disaster for Harry Thompson and James Nightingale July 18, 2019
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- A year ago, toxic red tide took over Florida’s Gulf Coast. What would it take to stop it next time?
- News at Noon: MacDill families get help fighting mold contamination; St. Pete Mayor and Rays to meet over Montreal idea; and more
- Matthew Ebden Speaks About His Post Tennis Plans
- Tampa Electric’s Davis Islands storm hardening project is a sign of what’s to come
- Democratic presidential candidates raised $3.8 million in Florida. Guess who raised half.
- Florida officials play ‘Baby Shark’ on repeat to keep homeless people out of local park
- UCF picked to win American title, USF 3rd in East
- St. Pete sues Euro Cycles for failure to build promised motorcycle showroom in Midtown
- Community Redevelopment Area Facade Grant Program - Facade Grant Underwriting Committee Meeting
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- Festival of Love TPD/OnBikes Bicycle Rodeo
- TPD Forensics & Museum Tour
- Rescue Heroes Touch A Truck Experience
- City of Tampa, Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1464, International Association of Firefighters #754, and Tampa Police Benevolent Association, Inc. - Collective Bargaining Session
- City of Tampa - Barrio Latino Commission