South Florida Seen for the week of Nov. 9
Nov 08th, 2018 19:29 UTC Editors Note: South Florida Seen is a weekly photo feature on business events hosted by local companies ' This information was provided.
Strong Job Skills Make Veterans Hot Hires
Nov 08th, 2018 17:29 UTC After eight years working as a generator mechanic at MacDill Air Force Base, William Velazquez-Morales was ready for a change. But he had trouble finding a satisfying civilian job ' Track all the details.
The James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level 1 Facility.
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612 – 813-972-2000 | 888-811-0107
The Florida Aquarium: www.flaquarium.org Channelside Bay Plaza: www.channelsidebayplaza.com Tampa’s Electric Streetcars: www.tecolinestreetcar.org
The film awards held for the biggest movie industry alongside Hollywood lands on US shores for the very first time. Tampa Bay was honored to be the host to the event held on Saturday 26th, April at the Raymond James Stadium, Tampa. Kevin Spacey and John Travolta were among the US celebrities who attended
- Eating disorder sufferers: Hollyoaks bulimia storyline an ‘eye opener’ November 8, 2018
- USA extend unbeaten run to 27 games with victory over Portugal November 8, 2018
- Emmerdale star Mark Jordon in court over pensioner attack November 8, 2018
- Alia Bhatt confirms Ranbir is the one November 8, 2018
- Coronation Street star Sally Carman: Why playing ‘manky’ Abi is good for my ego! November 8, 2018
- Big Brother’s Emma Willis confirms bosses are in ‘talks’ for return ‘ days after Channel 5 axe November 8, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Distracts Fans From LeBron’s Lakers Game Going Braless In White Crop Top & Jeans November 8, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- South Florida Seen for the week of Nov. 9
- Strong Job Skills Make Veterans Hot Hires
- ‘We’re a well-rounded team’: Midgets swim and dive team aims for improved results at state
- The Daystarter: Election aftermath: Here come the recounts; how did Gillum lose Florida? Which races are still up in the air?
- R. Kelly’s Tampa show won’t be muted by USF faculty protest
- Football weekend events: Notre Dame vs. Florida State
- The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call
- DeSantis wins Florida governor race, Scott claims Senate