Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a.k.a The Bucs) are a professional American football franchise based in Tampa,Florida, U.S. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The Bucs played their first season in the AFC West as part of the 1976 expansion plan. After the season, they switched conferences with the Seattle Seahawks and became part of the NFC.
Tampa Bay Rays
The Tampa Bay Rays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They are currently a member of the American League East Division. Since their inception, their home venue has been Tropicana Field. Following nearly three decades of unsuccessfully trying to gain an expansion franchise or enticing existing teams to relocate to the Tampa Bay area, an ownership group led by Vince Naimoli was approved in 1995. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays began play in the 1998 Major League Baseball season.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning (a.k.a The Bolts) are a professional ice hockey team based in Tampa, Florida. They are members of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). They have one Stanley Cup championship in their history, in 2003–04. There is an accompanying dance team known as the Lightning Girls featured at all home games and community events.
- Coronation Street fans joke that Kate Connor looks like Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz to confront Eva Price over baby Susie June 19, 2018
- Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid Flipped Off The Paparazzi While Eating Spaghetti in Milan June 19, 2018
- Miss World 2018 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Came, Saw And Conquered. See Pics And Videos June 19, 2018
- Urmila Matondkar: I love the way Deepika Padukone has evolved as an actor June 19, 2018
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Can’t Stop Getting Tattoos Together June 19, 2018
- 2018 Jaguar F-Type 2.0T First Drive Review | Less soulful, still sexy June 19, 2018
- Iggy Azalea Defends Sexy Photo Spree: ‘Sometimes I’m in a Dark Place’ June 19, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- USF launches 4-year degree in cybersecurity
- 2 Of America’s Best Vacation Destinations Are In Florida: Report
- Yuengling gets its name on an arena
- Newton Named Florida Player of the Year
- War on malaria: USF researchers wage battle against global disease
- Family band coming from Florida for concert
- Now a South Florida resident, Panthers owner Vinnie Viola hopes to remedy past errors, prepare for future
- Photos: South Florida watches the World Cup