Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a.k.a The Bucs) are a professional American football franchise based in Tampa,Florida, U.S. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The Bucs played their first season in the AFC West as part of the 1976 expansion plan. After the season, they switched conferences with the Seattle Seahawks and became part of the NFC.
Tampa Bay Rays
The Tampa Bay Rays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They are currently a member of the American League East Division. Since their inception, their home venue has been Tropicana Field. Following nearly three decades of unsuccessfully trying to gain an expansion franchise or enticing existing teams to relocate to the Tampa Bay area, an ownership group led by Vince Naimoli was approved in 1995. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays began play in the 1998 Major League Baseball season.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning (a.k.a The Bolts) are a professional ice hockey team based in Tampa, Florida. They are members of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). They have one Stanley Cup championship in their history, in 2003–04. There is an accompanying dance team known as the Lightning Girls featured at all home games and community events.
- SHOCK couple to share unexpected New Year’s Eve kiss in tonight’s EastEnders December 31, 2018
- EastEnders’ Karen Taylor kisses Billy Mitchell at New Year December 31, 2018
- Coronation Street star Jane Danson opens up about heartbreaking miscarriage December 31, 2018
- Love Island’s Tyla Carr reveals first glimpse of new baby Archie December 31, 2018
- Rani Mukerji Disagrees With Deepika, Alia & Anushka on #MeToo, Gets Slammed on Social Media December 31, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski and Rosie Huntington December 30, 2018
- Eastenders spoilers: First look at Rainie Branning’s dramatic collapse December 30, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Outback Bowl brings $1 billion to Tampa Bay over 33 years
- Does the path to Tampa mayor run through East Tampa? Candidates act like it does
- Preparations Underway in South Florida For New Year’s Eve
- Jeff Jacobs: USF’s Yetna was a big oversight for UConn
- Pelosi taps Florida Democrat to lead climate change panel
- Brevard Zoo Announces Projects to Receive Funding Through Quarters for Conservation Program |
- 2018 Naples Daily News All-Area Girls Golf Team
- The Daystarter: An eye-opening look at Florida foster care; cloudy today but on the warmer side; time to give the Bucs’ Gerald McCoy a hug