Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a.k.a The Bucs) are a professional American football franchise based in Tampa,Florida, U.S. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The Bucs played their first season in the AFC West as part of the 1976 expansion plan. After the season, they switched conferences with the Seattle Seahawks and became part of the NFC.
Tampa Bay Rays
The Tampa Bay Rays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They are currently a member of the American League East Division. Since their inception, their home venue has been Tropicana Field. Following nearly three decades of unsuccessfully trying to gain an expansion franchise or enticing existing teams to relocate to the Tampa Bay area, an ownership group led by Vince Naimoli was approved in 1995. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays began play in the 1998 Major League Baseball season.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning (a.k.a The Bolts) are a professional ice hockey team based in Tampa, Florida. They are members of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). They have one Stanley Cup championship in their history, in 2003–04. There is an accompanying dance team known as the Lightning Girls featured at all home games and community events.
- Shivpal Yadav floats new outfit, asks SP members to join him August 29, 2018
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute to Aretha Franklin at Detroit ‘Reputation’ Concert: ‘We Lost an Irreplaceable Force’ August 29, 2018
- Serena Williams’s US Open Outfit Is Hot August 29, 2018
- EastEnders’ Sharon Mitchell has everyone buzzing as she admits her “crush” on Keanu Taylor August 29, 2018
- Coronation Street spoilers: Agony for Sinead Tinker as she loses her baby? August 28, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers ‘PAPER’ Magazine’s Fall Fashion Issue August 28, 2018
- Emmerdale’s Rodney Blackstock survives health scare but decides to leave the village after more Misty heartbreak August 28, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- St. Pete disaster consultant George Buck wins Florida GOP nomination in Dist. 13 U.S. House race
- Locals abound on initial USF depth chart
- Live coverage: The Florida primary election results for governor
- Ex-owner of St. Pete’s Urban Style Flats sentenced on asbestos charge, ordered to fund treatment for exposed workers
- Jacksonville shooting prompts cancellation of three remaining Madden Classic events
- I-TEAM looks into Jacksonville’s gang problem
- What to watch in Tuesday’s primary elections in Florida, Arizona, Oklahoma
- Gunman ‘clearly targeted other gamers’ at Florida tournament