Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a.k.a The Bucs) are a professional American football franchise based in Tampa,Florida, U.S. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team. The Bucs played their first season in the AFC West as part of the 1976 expansion plan. After the season, they switched conferences with the Seattle Seahawks and became part of the NFC.
Tampa Bay Rays
The Tampa Bay Rays are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in St. Petersburg, Florida. They are currently a member of the American League East Division. Since their inception, their home venue has been Tropicana Field. Following nearly three decades of unsuccessfully trying to gain an expansion franchise or enticing existing teams to relocate to the Tampa Bay area, an ownership group led by Vince Naimoli was approved in 1995. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays began play in the 1998 Major League Baseball season.
Tampa Bay Lightning
The Tampa Bay Lightning (a.k.a The Bolts) are a professional ice hockey team based in Tampa, Florida. They are members of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). They have one Stanley Cup championship in their history, in 2003–04. There is an accompanying dance team known as the Lightning Girls featured at all home games and community events.
- Emmerdale spoilers: She’s back! Kim Tate is out of prison and up to no good! October 27, 2018
- Yay or Nay : Alia Bhatt in Roberto Cavalli Couture October 27, 2018
- EastEnders: New boss Kate Oates hints at DRAMA filled year for the Mitchells and Tiffany Butcher October 27, 2018
- Coronation Street star Faye Brooks pulls out of I’m A Celebrity after heartbreaking split from Gareth Gates October 27, 2018
- Big Brother 2018: ‘I’m not ashamed’ Lewis Flanagan speaks out on REMOVAL from house October 27, 2018
- Red hot! Love Island’s Cassidy McGill risks a wardrobe malfunction in a daring thigh October 27, 2018
- Demi Rose shows off her famous curves in a red bikini in sexy new fashion shoot October 27, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Florida Orchestra re-enacts 17th-century concert performance of Bach, Vivaldi
- Win tickets to Molly Hatchet 40th Anniversary Concert
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay on Saturday, Oct. 27
- Venture capital gains ground around Tampa Bay
- USF Begins AAC Gauntlet this weekend in Houston
- Andrew Gillum attends several campaign events for ‘Bring it Home’ tour in South Florida
- Plan your weekend: KittyCon, Halloween parties, Hanson, Shakespeare in the park and Open Streets St. Pete
- Party is on: Landing gets permit for Florida
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- Step Forward to Cure TS
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 102 S. Dale Mabry)
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 2502 W. Hillsborough Ave)
- Family Faith Fest
- NEW EVENT LOCATION : The Diocese of St. Petersburg Presents Family Faith Fest 2018
- Hampton Terrace Community Association Pumpkin Festival 2018