The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- Big Brother 2018: Evicted housemate spills all on aftermath of Lewis F’s removal October 27, 2018
- Emmerdale spoilers: She’s back! Kim Tate is out of prison and up to no good! October 27, 2018
- Yay or Nay : Alia Bhatt in Roberto Cavalli Couture October 27, 2018
- EastEnders: New boss Kate Oates hints at DRAMA filled year for the Mitchells and Tiffany Butcher October 27, 2018
- Coronation Street star Faye Brooks pulls out of I’m A Celebrity after heartbreaking split from Gareth Gates October 27, 2018
- Big Brother 2018: ‘I’m not ashamed’ Lewis Flanagan speaks out on REMOVAL from house October 27, 2018
- Red hot! Love Island’s Cassidy McGill risks a wardrobe malfunction in a daring thigh October 27, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- No. 21 USF allows program-record 57 points in loss to Houston
- Florida Orchestra re-enacts 17th-century concert performance of Bach, Vivaldi
- Win tickets to Molly Hatchet 40th Anniversary Concert
- Top things to do in Tampa Bay on Saturday, Oct. 27
- Venture capital gains ground around Tampa Bay
- USF Begins AAC Gauntlet this weekend in Houston
- Andrew Gillum attends several campaign events for ‘Bring it Home’ tour in South Florida
- Plan your weekend: KittyCon, Halloween parties, Hanson, Shakespeare in the park and Open Streets St. Pete
- Ybor City Saturday Market
- Step Forward to Cure TS
- NEW EVENT LOCATION : The Diocese of St. Petersburg Presents Family Faith Fest 2018
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 102 S. Dale Mabry)
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day (CVS | 2502 W. Hillsborough Ave)
- Family Faith Fest
- Hampton Terrace Community Association Pumpkin Festival 2018