The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- Ariana Grande, Gigi Hadid & More Front Reebok’s Badass New Campaign July 17, 2018
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt pose with Nagarjuna as the superstar joins the team in Bulgaria July 17, 2018
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit model breastfed daughter while on the runway July 17, 2018
- Selena Gomez Hacker Could Spend 9 Years in Prison After Leaking Personal Files July 17, 2018
- Kim Kardashian risks wardrobe malfunction in shockingly low July 17, 2018
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Brittany Cartwright Flaunts 25 July 17, 2018
- Emmerdale spoilers: Dan Spencer doesn’t want Amelia to return to school July 17, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- USF St. Pete works to eliminate local gender executive gap with training partnership
- National Mango Board celebrates Florida’s mango heritage
- Play encouraged at Florida Orchestra’s Instrument Petting Zoo
- Florida bucket list: 20 things you have to do in the Sunshine State
- Girls notes: Links’ Gony elevating game, recruiting interest; Crete’s Maly, SSC’s Sims aim for big summers
- Report: Florida’s economy tops $1 trillion
- Team featuring USF hoops alumni advances in national tourney
- MGX Earns AAU Club Team Championship In Florida
- Safe Summer Presentation
- ETCRP Planning & Evaluation Subcommittee Meeting
- General Employees Retirement Board of Trustees Meeting
- Tampa Heights Riverfront Community Redevelopment Area - Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- CANCELLED - Westshore Residential Neighborhood Improvement Committee
- Safe Summer Presentation
- Movie Night at Springhill Community Center