The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- Shivpal Yadav floats new outfit, asks SP members to join him August 29, 2018
- Taylor Swift Pays Tribute to Aretha Franklin at Detroit ‘Reputation’ Concert: ‘We Lost an Irreplaceable Force’ August 29, 2018
- Serena Williams’s US Open Outfit Is Hot August 29, 2018
- EastEnders’ Sharon Mitchell has everyone buzzing as she admits her “crush” on Keanu Taylor August 29, 2018
- Coronation Street spoilers: Agony for Sinead Tinker as she loses her baby? August 28, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Covers ‘PAPER’ Magazine’s Fall Fashion Issue August 28, 2018
- Emmerdale’s Rodney Blackstock survives health scare but decides to leave the village after more Misty heartbreak August 28, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- St. Pete disaster consultant George Buck wins Florida GOP nomination in Dist. 13 U.S. House race
- Locals abound on initial USF depth chart
- Live coverage: The Florida primary election results for governor
- Ex-owner of St. Pete’s Urban Style Flats sentenced on asbestos charge, ordered to fund treatment for exposed workers
- Jacksonville shooting prompts cancellation of three remaining Madden Classic events
- I-TEAM looks into Jacksonville’s gang problem
- What to watch in Tuesday’s primary elections in Florida, Arizona, Oklahoma
- Gunman ‘clearly targeted other gamers’ at Florida tournament