The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- Kim Zolciak flaunts her derriere in thong bikini while celebrating 40th birthday with Kroy Biermann May 22, 2018
- Miss USA 2018: And the Winner Is… May 22, 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Khan on Veere Di Wedding: I knew I would take time to resume because I had to be with Taimur May 22, 2018
- Former Coronation Street star Lucy-Jo Hudson joins Hollyoaks as soap announces three new characters and the return of Liberty Savage May 22, 2018
- Coronation Street and Emmerdale: Soap stars deal with traumatic plots May 22, 2018
- EastEnders stars on the stabbing storyline May 22, 2018
- ‘Coronation Street’ Spoilers: Pat Phelan makes his move, David stunned by Shona May 21, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Former Admiral Farragut star Craig Watts leaves USF
- Scott blitzes Florida with TV ads. Nelson holds off. That’s how Scott won last time.
- Make the most of Memorial Day Weekend 2018 at these South Florida events
- Sears closing Plantation store among 40 others in 24 states
- Miami company among winners at Florida Venture Forum Early Stage Capital Conference
- Willie Taggart: ‘Pretty cool’ to be back in Tampa as FSU coach
- USF softball team’s season ends in Gainesville
- Romano: Save your money, sports betting won’t be in Florida anytime soon
- ETCRP/Land Use Subcommittee Meeting
- Law Enforcement and Community Youth Conversations
- Tampa Bay Lightning Watch Party --Game 6
- Public Outreach: Channelside Drive Design Project
- City of Tampa Human Rights Board Meeting
- ETCRP/Economic Development Subcommittee Meeting
- Special Operations Forces Industry Conference Demonstration