The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- Emmerdale airs shocking scenes for Tracy Metcalfe as she lashes out at Dawn Taylor September 9, 2019
- EastEnders spoilers: Paedophile Tony King’s son Leo targets Tiffany and Whitney in Bianca row September 9, 2019
- When does Sinead die on Coronation Street? September 9, 2019
- TOWIE’s Chloe Lewis shares her grief at miscarrying one twin September 9, 2019
- Hollyoaks stars Stephanie Davis and Owen Warner split after nine months of dating September 9, 2019
- Emmerdale star Charley Webb hits back after her sons’ long hair is criticised September 9, 2019
- Where has Bianca Jackson been in EastEnders? Tiff is furious with her mum who’s been away from Walford for five years September 9, 2019
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Tampa Firefighter Recalls Search-And
- The Florida Activist Is 78. The Legal Judgment Against Her Is $4 Million.
- Florida Georgia Line flashes country credentials at NASCAR concert
- Dismissed Florida DB John Huggins lands on FCS roster
- Whatever happened to these big Tampa Bay projects? We wondered, too
- USF summit will define the Tampa esports scene right now
- USF student uses social media to save dad during Dorian
- Proposal submitted for 45-story condo tower, 225
- Architectural Review Commission Hearing
- East Hillsboro Heights NHW Meeting
- ETCRP Aesthetics & Beautification Subcommittee Meeting
- East Tampa Community Advisory Committee Meeting
- Tampa Community Homeless Outreach
- East Tampa Community Revitalization Partnership Meeting
- YCDC Planning, Infrastructure & Economic Development Committee Meeting