The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- SHOCK couple to share unexpected New Year’s Eve kiss in tonight’s EastEnders December 31, 2018
- EastEnders’ Karen Taylor kisses Billy Mitchell at New Year December 31, 2018
- Coronation Street star Jane Danson opens up about heartbreaking miscarriage December 31, 2018
- Love Island’s Tyla Carr reveals first glimpse of new baby Archie December 31, 2018
- Rani Mukerji Disagrees With Deepika, Alia & Anushka on #MeToo, Gets Slammed on Social Media December 31, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski and Rosie Huntington December 30, 2018
- Eastenders spoilers: First look at Rainie Branning’s dramatic collapse December 30, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Outback Bowl brings $1 billion to Tampa Bay over 33 years
- Does the path to Tampa mayor run through East Tampa? Candidates act like it does
- Preparations Underway in South Florida For New Year’s Eve
- Jeff Jacobs: USF’s Yetna was a big oversight for UConn
- Pelosi taps Florida Democrat to lead climate change panel
- Brevard Zoo Announces Projects to Receive Funding Through Quarters for Conservation Program |
- 2018 Naples Daily News All-Area Girls Golf Team
- The Daystarter: An eye-opening look at Florida foster care; cloudy today but on the warmer side; time to give the Bucs’ Gerald McCoy a hug