The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is a member institution of the State University System of Florida, one of the state’s three flagship universities for public research, and is located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the ninth largest university in the nation and the third largest in the state of Florida, with a total enrollment of 47,122 as of 2009. USF has an autonomous campus in St. Petersburg, and branch centers in Sarasota and Lakeland.
USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as a “very high research” institution. In 2009, the University of South Florida was recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the fastest growing research university in the United States. Furthermore, in its 2010 ranking, the IPO placed USF 9th among all universities worldwide in the number of US patents granted. The university has an annual budget of $1.8 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion.
Taken from wikipedia.org. Read the entire article here
The University of South Florida main campus is located at:
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
Click here to visit the the official website
- New X Factor judge Louis Tomlinson makes rude gesture at singer during auditions after he mistook him for Olly Murs July 23, 2018
- Coronation Street’s Sophie Webster heartbroken as dad Kevin stops her seeing ill brother Jack July 23, 2018
- Jada Pinkett Smith Playfully Claps Back at Will Smith With a Bikini Pic July 23, 2018
- Stephanie Davis joins Hollyoaks cast to shoot summer titles ahead of soap return July 23, 2018
- Kendall Jenner Keeps Dad Shoe Trend Alive in Adidas Kicks and Cutoff Shorts July 22, 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski gives her husband Sebastian Bear July 22, 2018
- Dannii Minogue reveals she’s got no regrets about quitting X Factor to be a full July 22, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Titles determined at 2018 Junior Gold Championships
- Tampa Bay Rays 6, Miami Marlins 4
- Florida Tech Panthers Serve Up 2018 Volleyball Schedule, Season Starts August 24
- JCA Unveils 2018 Champions Class
- South Tampa softball all-stars head to Southeast Regional
- Dorman’s Thayer Hall named All-USA girls athlete of the year
- Horse crazy: Lake County youths shine in equine competition
- Melon-headed whale rescued on Florida beach