Since the Calusa tribes occupied Southwest Florida in 1575, there have been reports of visitors from other worlds. They were described as arriving within unusual lightning strikes, known at the time as, Sticks of Fire. These strange encounters were never confirmed and even till now, extraterrestrials in Tampa, Florida continues to be a myth.
However, it is not difficult to imagine that aliens did arrive and have been a major influence in our society. The only evidence is strange architectural designs, which started appearing when the city was later developed.
We got photos!!… here are a few of these unique structures submitted to us by UFO enthusiasts.
- Kendall Jenner drinks red wine as she poses topless in plush bathroom May 23, 2018
- Two-Piece Outfit Formulas You Won’t Melt In This Summer May 23, 2018
- GABBY Thomas in Emmerdale is played by young actress Rosie Bentham. May 23, 2018
- EastEnders fans furious at car crash cliffhanger ending as Mick, Keegan and Shakil’s lives hang in the balance May 23, 2018
- Former Coronation Street star Vicky Entwhistle joins C4’s Ackley Bridge as Iqbal’s secret mistress May 22, 2018
- Kendall Jenner Sports Red, White & Blue While Heading Out in NYC May 22, 2018
- Stephanie Davis’ return to Hollyoaks: Actress reads her new script before winking to the camera as she gets to work May 22, 2018
Tampa, FloridaTampa is a city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico.
In 1824, the United States Army established a frontier outpost called Fort Brooke at the mouth of the Hillsborough River, near the site of today's Tampa Convention Center.
- Ann's Cookbook # On the menu # Inspiration and entertainment. The recipes for life. Start your day right.
Visit The Galaxy, Entertainment News and Research.
- Florida, USF agree to three-game series
- Florida police are using Amazon’s creepy real
- Florida’s funky Hollywood is ready for a ‘nal close
- Florida A&M alumni group plans governor’s race candidate forum in Orlando
- Where Tampa-St. Pete ranks among the areas most vulnerable to cyberattacks
- Multispecialty Medical Pavilions Set to Open in Central Florida
- Former Admiral Farragut star Craig Watts leaves USF
- Scott blitzes Florida with TV ads. Nelson holds off. That’s how Scott won last time.